Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 9 & a Make-Up

 I was a total slacker yesterday and missed a day of my challenge for the first time.  Ugh.  So soon!  How aggravating.  To make up for it I have worked on 2 totally different projects today.  There are no pictures b/c I did not actually complete either....still not exactly batting 1000.  First I stitched up 4 smocked dresses.  They are the "instant dress" stuff that you can buy at fabric stores.  The dresses are stitched together, but need to be hemmed and have little straps put over the shoulders.

The second project I worked on was laying out in CDS lettering for 2 Sunday School classes.  I made new signs for our remodeled preschool class and for the younger elementary class, but had not yet done the upper elementary or nursery.  Those are now laid out and just need to be cut and glued together.  I used the Mickey font.  When I finish these projects, I will post pictures, but I do not see myself doing any further crafting tonight....Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Don't get discouraged! You came back with a BANG! lol!

    I can't wait to see pictures of the signs! Making signs and such has become a recent obsession of mine!

    ReplyDelete