Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 10

I guess today was another cheater day.  I finished 4 bottle cap necklaces (as in putting the necklace together and putting the bottle cap on it).  I also acquired a 1 inch punch, so after ordering 100 bottle caps online, I sat and punched probably 100 1 inch circles.  My wrist is killing me!  I'm proving how many I punched by posting a picture of the pile as well as one of the completed necklaces.  I also put together the signs that I laid out last night.  The picture makes them look harder to read than they really are, but you can get the idea.  So, signs completed and 4 necklaces completed, but both were started earlier.  I suppose I don't have to actually complete a new project start to finish each day.  Besides, if you add together the individual items I have completed since starting this challenge, it is over 10, so I think I'm good.  Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Why punch when you could have cricketed? That's a cool project though. The younger kids would enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I'd scroll to the bottom of my Christmas blog, I'd see that you keep blogging over here, because we're connected that way. Last time I looked, though, you hadn't been blogging, and I forgot!

    Good for you, having a blogging/crafting goal! I think it's a great idea. Better than mine, but once a month is about all I can deal with for Christmas. LOL I can't imagine having 365 Christmas planning ideas to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda - because some of the circles I punched, I wanted placed on a particular area of the paper. Around a flower, for example. When I do a whole page, though, I will cricut!

    ReplyDelete