Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Crafty Challenge - Day 2

I procrastinated today in the name of taking advantage of the quiet time after my kids went to bed to craft.  Don't do that.  I was indeed crafty, and got half of a project done...that's better than nothing!  And while, yes, I would love to end the year with 365 projects completed, the main goal was to build some discipline into my life to do something everyday.  My hubby wants a scrapbook that has a map and the states that we can add to each time we take an out-of-state trip as a family.  Tonight's goal: complete the cover.  I laid out the title in Cricut Design Studio using the Mickey font.  I managed to get the shadow layer cut and that was all.  For any readers who are religious people, please say a prayer for our family.  While I was working, my hubby's mom called.  Her father has been struggling with cancer for over a year now, and we got more bad news about his condition.  I'm not making excuses for not completing tonight's goal, but sometimes other things have to come first.  Besides, like I said, I did spend some time being crafty, and that was my biggest intent.  Good night, whoever is out there!

1 comment:

  1. You did do something! Good job on that! I can't wait to see pictures of the scrapbook because I have become addicted to it myself (after holding out on it for so long... I blame my SIL...LOL)

    I'll keep your family in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete